As presented at the MarTech Conference in Boston 2019. This pack contains the high level overview of the CX-Led Architecture and the role of MarTech in digital transformation
This presentation touches on the below topics:
- Considerable effort – both human and financial inputs.
- Risk management – how we can embrace and reduce it.
- The blind side – how to manage a raft of complexities.
- Strategic focus – to avoid making decisions in a bubble.
- Society – information overload and shrinking attention spans.
CX is about using technology as a tool for change and CX-led architecture drives digital transformation by embracing:
- Principles – key principles for being a truly customer-focused business.
- Components – six essential parts of the process (customers are only one).
- Concepts – to create customer profiles and definitions for all CX elements.
- Artifacts – the bones you’d see if you took an x-ray of CX-led architecture.
How we harness martech is the key to making successful change happen – it’s the not-so-secret CX ingredient. We need to figure out how to get from where we are to where we want to be digitally.